Find a job in Spain ! Employment for Ukrainians
After arriving in Spain you may want to start working as soon as possible in order to have a stable and reliable source of income and become independent from governmental social aid.
Currently, Spain is facing a shortage of skilled workers across different industries, many job vacancies cannot be filled which impacts productivity as a whole. Therefore, Ukrainian talents arriving in Spain can benefit from the market situation and find a job to secure their living with additional financial resources.
You are eligible to work in Spain if you apply for temporary protection. Once the person has the card issued by the Police on the day of the appointment, they can be registered with Social Security like any worker. Spain has also introduced a scheme to connect Ukrainian refugees with job opportunities in hotels and other holiday accommodations.
Find a Job
By using the EU4UA platform you can:
- Discover the most recent jobs in Madrid, Barcelona, Seville, Valencia, Granada, Alicante, Palma, Santa Cruz and other cities across Spain.
- Find a job in the hospitality and restaurant business, sales, IT, marketing, logistics, and manufacturing.
- Weekly updates with new offers for Ukrainians looking for a job in Spain.
- Find a job near you directly from the employer.
- We collected a range of jobs that do not require language skills or experience.
Browse the job offers we have collected for you. We hope you will find employment in Spain that works for you very soon!
EU4UA is the initiative that helps Ukrainians who were forced to leave their country due to the war, to find work in Spain. Through the EU4UA platform, refugees can find jobs that suit their skills and future plans, while finding free accommodation from the European hosts.