Find a job in France ! Employement for Ukrainians
After arriving in France you may want to start working as soon as possible in order to have a stable and reliable source of income and become independent from governmental social aid.
Currently, France is facing a shortage of skilled workers across different industries, many job vacancies cannot be filled which impacts productivity as a whole. Therefore, Ukrainian talents arriving in France can benefit from the market situation and find a job to secure their living with additional financial resources.
Find a Job
You are eligible to work in France if you apply for temporary protection that the European Union granted to Ukrainian refugees. This status allows you to work immediately. Training courses will be offered, especially French language training. You can also get assistance from Pôle emploi which is in charge of assisting job seekers. In order to benefit from its support, go to the nearest Pôle emploi agency to meet your advisor.
By using the EU4UA platform you can:
- Discover the most recent jobs in Paris, Marseille, Bordeaux, Nice, Lyon, Lille, Strasbourg, Toulouse and other cities across France.
- Find a job in the hospitality and restaurant business, sales, IT, marketing, logistics, and manufacturing.
- Weekly updates with new offers for Ukrainians looking for a job in France.
- Find a job near you directly from the employer.
- We collected a range of jobs that do not require language skills or experience.
Browse the job offers we have collected for you. We hope you will find employment in France that works for you very soon!
EU4UA is the initiative that helps Ukrainians who were forced to leave their country due to the war, to find work in France. Through the EU4UA platform, refugees can find jobs that suit their skills and future plans, while finding free accommodation from the European hosts.